Suleve™ M243 Threadlocker is a general purpose threadlocker of medium bond strength. This threadlocker secures and seal bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces. It is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.Specification:
| Brand|| Suleve|
| Model|| M243|
| Glue Color|| Blue|
| Physical Form|| Liquid|
| Material|| Polyethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate|
| Cure Type|| Anaerobic Cure|
| Fixture Time|| 20 min|
| Full Cure Time|| 24 hr|
| Full Cure Temperature|| 25℃|
| Operating Temperature Range|| -50~150℃|
| Viscosity|| 2250 / 12000 mPa·s|
| Mean Prevailing Torque|| 7 N·m|
| Mean Breakaway Torque|| 20 N·m|
| Application|| For locking and sealing under M20 threaded fasteners;|
Prevent leakage and rust;
Prevent thread from loosening.
Requires heat and/or special tools for removal.
● Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses.
● Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminium, plated surfaces).
● Oil-tolerant curing on as-received fasteners without cleaning.
● Permits disassembly with hand tools for servicing.
Method of Operation:Package Included:
1. Wipe and clean the oil, rust, dirt on thread, ensure the thread-lock perforamance;
2. Apply some glue around the thread surface;
3. Assemble the fasteners as usual, wipe off the spilled glue, wait for 24hrs until it fully cured.
● Caution: May Cause eye, skin and respiratory tract irritation.
● Safety measure: Store in a cool, well ventilated area.
● Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Avoid breathing vapor and mist. Wash thoroughly after handling.
1 x Thread Locker GlueMore Details: